Obtaining Military CLEP* and Dantes transcripts

If you need to get your old military CLEP transcripts the process is fairly simple but will cost you a little bit of money. There is no electronic process or website where you can check them so you'll actually have to download the form and mail it in.

You will also have to pay a $30 dollar processing fee. You can download the form from the college board at the link below or check out there site for more information:

Military Transcript Order Form

Click Here to go to the college board site 

Share This Articles